Terms and Conditions
AllThingsNeena.com Terms and Conditions of Use
Updated November 2023
Welcome to allthingsneena.com as operated by All Things Neena LLC. These are our rules if you want to use our website and the services or products available from our website. If you do not agree to these rules, you cannot use our site. We can change these rules whenever we want and will post the new rules on our site, whether you notice them or not. We have intentionally written them in a way that avoids legalese so that everyone can clearly understand and agree to the rules and understand their rights and responsibilities.
We hope there won’t be any problems and that you will reach out to us if you are having issues with our site, service, or products.
1.0 Site Services
We agree to provide you with services, or the “Service” through allthingsneena.com. In exchange for providing this service, we require you to follow these rules:
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site, or if you are a resident of the EU, you must be at least 16 years old. Don’t lie about your age. If you are under 18, you agree that a parent or legal guardian agrees to these rules on your behalf.
- Don’t change anything about our website or applications, upload any type of virus or malware, or do anything that might interfere with the way the Site or its services works.
- Don’t do anything that might affect how other people use and enjoy the Site. Be a good neighbor.
- Don’t encourage anyone to break these rules.
- Use your common sense, and be a good human.
- Don’t post anything violent, or anything that promotes violence or violent groups, or that might make other people feel scared.
- Don’t post content that contains nudity, sexual violence, or commercial sexual services.
- Don’t post content that promotes crime or anything that would break US law.
- Do not post content related to certain regulated goods, like selling or trading non-medical drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, or marijuana.
- Don’t bully anyone or post anything horrible about people. By bullying, we mean making a degrading statement about someone or posting inappropriate images that threaten someone. If you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face, you shouldn’t say it on the Site. And if you can’t say anything nice or at least constructive, maybe you shouldn’t say anything at all.
- Don’t post personal or private information about someone else. This includes someone’s contact information like their phone number, address, email, location, or other private details.
- Don’t post stuff that doesn’t belong to you or infringes upon someone else’s intellectual property.
- Don’t use anybody else’s account without their permission or try to find out their login details.
- Don’t let anyone else use your account. Keep your password secret.
- Don’t set up an account with someone else’s name, including a famous person or company. If you lie when you set up an account, you can be kicked off forever.
- Don’t use any type of software or robot to create accounts or access Site, and don’t use it send spam or unwanted messages to others.
- Don’t register an account if your previous account was disabled or you were kicked off for violating our rules.
- Don’t register for an account if you are not allowed to under any other rules or laws.
- Don’t register if you are a convicted sex offender.
2.0 Your Rights
2.1 You have the right to feel safe using Site.
We reserve the right to republish or distribute anything you upload to our site as reasonable in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to, content that is potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
2.4 If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to be forgotten and can delete your account and the content on your page at any time by logging in and completing a delete request. It may take a few days to process and may be visible by others in the meantime. Some of your content that was on other accounts or pages or that was shared may survive and may not be deletable. Please think before you post. We may also keep your registration information for as long as we need to do to run our business and to follow these rules.
2.5 You are responsible for anything you do on Site under your login, including things you post and comment on. You are responsible for making sure the stuff you post belongs to you, including any music or photos. If you post something you shouldn’t and get a fine,you will have to pay it.
3.0 Our Rights
3.1 We are not responsible for the following:
- Links to other companies or websites, even when the link shows up in Site
- What happens when you connect your Site account to another website or service, including sharing a picture or video. You should read the rules for that service to know your rights.
- The data cost on your mobile device for using Site or its services.
- Any content that is stolen or copied from the Site by someone else.
3.2 We can end the Site and its services at any time or stop you from using Site at any time for any reason without letting you know beforehand. We can also delete content you have uploaded for any reason, whether you think they violated our rules or not. We do not have to pay you if we delete content that was making you money.
3.3 We can make you switch your username for any reason.
4.0 Intellectual Property Rights All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of All Things Neena LLC or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this Site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately. Do not try to use our stuff, remove it, change it, or claim to be us without written permission.
(A) Limited Use with Attribution: You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well as correct links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is specifically located. You may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your original creation, however, even with attribution. Please utilize the grandma test: If a grandma saw the content on your site, she should understand that the content is NOT yours. If you cannot make the distinction that clear, then please do not use our content in any way.
5.0 This Agreement
5.1 If you use other third-party services on the Site, including payment services, you will need to follow those rules or terms. If any of those rules conflict with these rules, those rules will win.
5.2 If a court finds any of this Agreement unenforceable, the other rules will still be valid.
5.3 Any changes to these rules must be made in writing. If we fail to enforce any of these rules for any reason, we still have the right to enforce them in the future, and our behavior will not be a waiver of our overall rights in this Agreement.
5.4 We reserve all the rights we did not expressly grant or tell you about in this Agreement.
5.5 No one else besides you and us (no third parties) have rights under this agreement.
5.6 You cannot give these rights or obligations to someone else without our consent. We can give our rights and obligations to someone else, however, like if we change ownership by selling part or all of our business, or if we need to for legal reasons.
6.0. Advertising, Affiliates and Testimonials
This site may use advertising or affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when and where we have placed ads or affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications. Any testimonials reflect the accurate experience of the person quoted, however, your results with any particular product or service may vary.
7.0 Refunds & Payment Collection
We like to have fun, but we take our business seriously. We’d appreciate your careful consideration of the service and products available on the site, and we advise you to make your purchases carefully.
Due to the nature of the services and/or products provided, refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing. All Things Neena LLC reserves the right to charge 1.5% interest per day upon any outstanding sum left unpaid on or after 14 calendar days from due date.
$100 due May 1
$101.50 due May 15
$103.03 due May 16
Sent to Collections June 15
After 30 days of outstanding payment, All Things Neena LLC reserves the right to send you to collections, upon which you will owe the total amount of any outstanding payments plus any collection costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
8.0 Limits on Liability
8.1 Site operates as is, and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. Sometimes crazy things and mistakes happen, even when we try to find reliable vendors to help us operate the Site and its services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service. You should read and agree to their rules and terms.
8.2 We cannot predict when issues might arise with our service. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We are not responsible for lost profits, data, or any kind of damages connected to you using the Site. The total limit on our liability to you under these Terms is the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
8.3 You agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or connected with these Terms or your use of the Service. You will cooperate as required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you may not settle any claim without our prior written consent.
8.4 Nothing on the site, or offered through its services or products, is intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental illness. No information on the site is intended to be legal, medical, or financial advice and is for educational purposes only, unless clearly marked otherwise.
9.0 How We Will Handle Disputes
9.1 We hope there won’t be any problems and that you will reach out to us if you are having issues with our service. But, if you have a legal problem with Site, you agree to use binding arbitration under the AAA, which means you will not get to go to court by yourself or with others or be part of a class-action lawsuit or arbitration. We and you waive a trial by jury. The following claims don't have to be arbitrated and may be brought to court: small claims, intellectual property disputes (like copyrights and trademarks), or efforts to interfere with the services or engage with the service in unauthorized ways. A court can also decide issues about the scope and enforceability of these arbitration provisions.
9.2 For any claim that is not arbitrated or resolved in small claims court, you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah or a state court located in Utah You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim.
9.3 The laws of the State of Utah, to the extent not preempted by or inconsistent with federal law, will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
9.4 We appreciate feedback, but we may use any of your comments without any obligation to pay you and do not have to keep them confidential. For questions about this policy, you can email us at email@example.com.
You understand All Things Neena LLC is not serving you as a licensed professional and is not providing accounting, tax, legal, financial, healthcare, haircare, therapeutic advice, diagnosis or treatment. You understand that All Things Neena LLC has not promised and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for You; (2) perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; (3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy; (4) act as a public relations manager; (5) act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure for You; (6) introduce You to Consultant’s network of contacts, media partners or business partners; (7) diagnose or treat any illnesses or disease or (8) promise any set of results from the information presented through the Site. You understand that a relationship does not exist between the parties after consuming content on this Site. If the Parties wish to continue their relationship, they shall execute a separate agreement that explicitly governs that relationship.
By enrolling in and using the materials provided by allthingsneena.com You acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read this disclaimer carefully before proceeding.
- Educational Purpose: All Things Neena LLC provides this Site for educational purposes only. The Site content is not intended as professional advice or a substitute for consultation with a qualified hair care professional, dermatologist, or medical expert.
- Personal Responsibility: It is your responsibility to exercise caution, use your own judgment, and seek professional advice when implementing the techniques, recommendations, and products suggested on the Site. Your hair and health are unique, and what works for one person may not work for another.
- Product Recommendations: Any product recommendations or endorsements made within the Site are based on general information and may not be suitable for everyone. You are responsible for researching and ensuring the suitability of any product for your specific needs, allergies, or sensitivities. You should always test a recommended product or tool on a small section of skin or hair first and wait a reasonable amount of time to see how Your body, skin, and hair respond before implementing it extensively.
- Risk Acknowledgment: Hair care, beauty, and healthcare practices involve inherent risks, including but not limited to the risk of allergic reactions, skin irritation, overall health, and hair damage. You acknowledge that you are aware of these risks and agree to assume full responsibility for any adverse consequences that may arise from following the Site content.
- Health and Medical Disclaimer: The Site may discuss health-related topics, but it does not constitute medical advice. Always consult a healthcare professional for any health concerns, especially if you have underlying medical conditions or are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- Liability Release: All Things Neena LLC and its affiliates, instructors, and employees are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or related to the use or misuse of the information and products provided on the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, physical injury, allergic reactions, hair damage, health issues or financial loss.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless All Things Neena LLC and its affiliates, instructors, and employees from any claims, liabilities, costs, or expenses that may arise from your use of the Site materials.
- No Warranty: All Things Neena LLC makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information provided in the Site and offerings. The information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- Modification and Termination: All Things Neena LLC reserves the right to modify or terminate the Site at any time without prior notice.
- Governing Law: This disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah within the United States of America. Any disputes arising from this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Utah, USA.
By enrolling in and using the materials provided in the Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use the Site materials and education.